Tuesday, November 2, 2021

My Retro Arcade Build

 


I've had a few folks inquire from my YouTube video highlights if I have more information on the build of my own Retro Arcade machine.  And I do!  In fact, I have a separate blog that provides the full journey... from planning, acquiring the parts, the cabinet construction, lighting, control panel wiring and more!  You can find the full details (and there are lots!) on my adventure at https://retroarcadebuild.blogspot.com/

Since the cabinet is now over 3 years old (but it has held up extremely well), I don't post many new articles on that blog.  But you can follow along, step-by-step, using the links down the right hand side of the page.  I do still respond to comments or questions on that blog, so if you are thinking about building your own retro arcade, don't hesitate to reach out.  I'd love to help you in any way I can!

But here are just a couple of pics and a short video from that blog if you are interested:









No comments:

Post a Comment

To help eliminate spam and to keep all conversations civil, submitted comments are moderated. Therefore your post may not show up immediately. Please be patient as most reviews are completed within a few hours.